Between 2017 and 2020 IMP has organized five International conferences and Expert meetings around topics that are shared areas of interest for contemporary ICH- and museum-practice, and a concluding symposium:
- Diversity | Rotterdam Museum - Rotterdam, the Netherlands | November 7 (International conference - read report) and 8 (Expert meeting - read report), 2017
- Participation | Museo internazionale delle marionette Antonio Pasqualino - Palermo, Italy | February 27 (International conference - read report) and 28 (Expert meeting - read report), 2018
- Urbanised society | Swiss Alpine Museum - Berne, Switzerland | September 25 (International conference - read report) and 26 (Expert meeting - read report), 2018
- Innovation | Cité internationale de la tapisserie - Aubusson, France | February 5 (International conference - read report) and 6 (Expert meeting - read report), 2019
- Cultural policies | Hof van Busleyden - Mechelen, Belgium | May 7 (International conference) and 8 (Expert meeting), 2019
- Concluding Symposium - Museums and intangible heritage: towards a third space in the heritage sector | Le Bouche à Oreille - Brussels, Belgium | February 26, 2020 - read report
|Each International conference was open to forty museum professionals that are active in the country in which the conference takes place.
Each Expert meeting is attended by three experts from The Netherlands, Italy, Switzerland, France and Belgium. This Expert group includes fifteen museums professionals in total. They will be selected on the basis of a series of calls. If you want to know how to apply for the Expert meeting, check out the Guidelines!