Between 2017 and 2019 IMP will organize five International conferences and Expert meetings around topics that are shared areas of interest for contemporary ICH- and museum-practice:
- Urbanised society | Swiss Alpine Museum - Berne, Switzerland | September 25 (International conference) and 26 (Expert meeting), 2018
- Innovation | Cité internationale de la tapisserie - Aubusson, France | February 5 (International conference) and 6 (Expert meeting), 2019
- Cultural policies | Hof van Busleyden - Mechelen, Belgium | May 7 (International conference) and 8 (Expert meeting), 2019
- Diversity | Rotterdam Museum - Rotterdam, the Netherlands | November 7 (International conference - read report) and 8 (Expert meeting - read report), 2017
- Participation | Museo internazionale delle marionette Antonio Pasqualino - Palermo, Italy | February 27 (International conference - read report) and 28 (Expert meeting - read report), 2018
|Each International conference is open to forty museum professionals that are active in the country in which the conference takes place.
Each Expert meeting is attended by four experts from The Netherlands, Italy, Switzerland, France and Belgium. This Expert group includes twenty museums professionals in total. They will be selected on the basis of a series of calls. If you want to know how to apply for the Expert meeting, check out the Guidelines!